HOW TO MANAGE A TICKER
- Select “Add Highlight List.”
- Type in a headline and a summary.
- Under “Items,” type in your title under “highlight text.” To do this, select “highlight text” and then click “New.” Each item goes in a different “highlight text” field. It is not necessary to fill in the “highlight image” or “body” fields. Do not attach related content.
- Save and publish the highlight list to the section you would like the ticker to feed from.
FEATURE HIGHLIGHT LIST
- Select the section you published the highlight list to.
- Choose “Content ranking” from the menu.
- Select the highlight list you wish to publish in the ticker and change the rank to “featured.”
- Click “Apply.”
ADD TICKER WIDGET
- Select the section you want to add the ticker to.
- Select "Section Slots."
- Select "homepage_package" from the slots menu on the left. If publishing to a section, choose "section_package."
- Select "Add Widget" at the bottom of the screen and choose "content_tease_ticker."
- Select the section you published the highlight list to and the ticker theme and press "Add.”
- To reorder the items in a slot, select an item and drag it to the desired position. You will need to repeat these steps for each section you want the ticker to appear on.