This morning, Kirk Davis, COO of GateHouse Media announced that GateHouse has selected Saxotech to be the company's new content management system at the Key Executives Conference in San Antonio, Texas.
I led the group that vetted more than a dozen content management systems over the last nine months. It was an exhaustive process, which was well worth it, because of what was on the line: Our content and digital futures.
In a memo to employees today from both Kirk and myself, we explained that we were looking for a company that could offer the following:
• Tools to accelerate our digital growth
• Provided a single solution for creating content, for both print, online and mobile
• Was experienced in digital publishing and had a proven track record with centralized content production
• Had advertising solutions that met our future needs
• Would serve as a true business and content partner
I am pleased to say that Saxotech does all of that, plus some. Make that plus a lot!
Saxotech offers GateHouse not only the digital tools for the future that we need, but also so much more efficiency at the reporter level for creating content and deliverable tools that touch readers wherever they are.
Today is just a very exciting day for our company and our content and digital futures.
David Arkin is Vice President of Content & Audience for GateHouse Media. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Me: My blog | Twitter | Facebook | Linked In | Four Square