More Content Now is a one-stop shop for editors and others seeking timely national and lifestyle content, featuring premade special sections, broadsheet seasonal pages and lifestyle section covers, and regular features including lifestyle briefs rails, features and opinion columns, movie reviews and editorial cartoons.
More Content Now creates dozens of special sections a year, most 20-page tabloids with 50/50 ad-news space.
Our most popular sections include monthly Family, biannual Bride, quarterly Boomers and quarterly Healthy Living.
Other section topics include Back to School, Outdoor Living, Holiday Gift Guide, Country Living, holiday and summer cookbooks, NASCAR and NFL season previews, and How-To.
The sections can be used as-is including local advertising, or you can use parts and pages as filler in your own similarly themed special sections.
More Content Now offers weekly section fronts/standalone pages on Health and occasional pages on Food, as well as a half-page for Automotive, meant to be used as a classifieds topper.
Seasonally, we offer a weekly KidzBuzz/NIE page during the school year, Pro Football Weekly-branded pages during the NFL season, and a NASCAR preview page from February through mid-November.
Here’s what you can find each day of the week on More Content Now:
- Monday: Our briefs rail called Health Watch and a Health page. You’ll also find several columns, including Jeff Vrabel’s humor column, Silvio Calabi's car reviews and Greg Zyla’s auto column, which is also used on the Auto page that moves Mondays. In season, our NASCAR page posts on Mondays.
- Tuesday: Our Food for Thought rail, Family Time rail and our Food page.
- Wednesday: Our Home Help rail and our Biz Bits rail. In season, you’ll find our Pro Football Weekly pages this day.
- Thursday: Our Religion News rail.
- Friday: Our NIE KidzBuzz page posts for the following week.
Include Morning Minutes, a popular rail of day in history, celebrity birthday and other content that makes for good print briefs and Web updates; and editorial cartoons, including many by Dave Granlund.
We offer a Sudoku puzzle each week, movie reviews of new releases and more.
If you have questions about More Content Now and purchasing plans, contact Lisa Glowinski, editor, at email@example.com or 630-348-3350.